Suzuki Kingquad 400 Manual
Benefits & Features
• Plenty of smooth power and torque from the fuel-injected are delivered by the fuel-injected 376cc engine, meaning you can traverse demanding terrain, tow heavy loads all day.
• 5 speed manual gearbox includes high and low ratios and a reverse gear.
• Grip in all conditions from a slip limiting differential.
• Great rider comfort and load carrying from dual shock rear suspension.
• Easy selection between 2 and 4-wheel drive at the push of a button.
• Full mudguards, full skid plate and full Grip in all conditions from a slip limiting differential.
Engine capacity: 376 cc
Engine: 4-stroke, air cooled with SACS, SOHC
Bore: 82 mm x 71.2 mm
Lubrication: Wet sump
Ignition: Electronic Ignition (CDI)
Fuel system: Fuel injection
Transmission: 5 Speed forward with reverse and selectable 2WD, 4WD
Front suspension: Independent, double wishbone, coil sprung, oil-damped. Spring preloaded, 5 way adjustable
Rear suspension: Swingarm, dual coil-sprung oil-damped.
Front brakes: Dual discs, hydraulically operated
Rear brakes: Drum, mechanically operated
Front tyres: AT25 x 8-12, tubeless
Rear tyres: AT25 x 10-12, tubeless
Ground clearance:235 mm
Fuel capacity: 16 litres
Seat height: 830 mm
Kerb mass: 285 kg