Suzuki Kingquad 400 Auto
The new KingQuad 400 auto, like its predecessor, is built for simplicity and is now even easier to use with fuel injection providing smooth power delivery and a digital display giving clear readings at a glance.
Benefits & Features
• Plenty of smooth power and torque from the fuel-injected 376cc engine allows you to conquer demanding terrain, tow heavy loads and utilise attachments.
• Automatic gearbox, clear multi-function digital display and easy to use controls mean you can concentrate on the job in hand.
• Grip in all conditions from a slip limiting differential.
• Great rider comfort and load carrying from dual shock rear suspension.
• Easy selection between 2 and 4-wheel drive at the push of a button.
Engine capacity: 376 cc
Engine: 4-stroke, air cooled with SACS, SOHC
Bore: 82 mm x 71.2 mm
Lubrication: Wet sump
Ignition: Electronic Ignition (CDI)
Fuel system: Fuel injection
Transmission: C5-speed constant mesh, 2-speed forward with reverse and selectable 2WD, 4WD
Front suspension:Independent, double wishbone, coil sprung, oil-damped. Spring preloaded, 5 way adjustable
Rear suspension: Swingarm, dual coil-sprung oil-damped.
Front brakes: Dual discs, hydraulically operated
Rear brakes: Drum, mechanically operated
Front tyres: AT25 x 8-12, tubeless
Rear tyres: AT25 x 10-12, tubeless
Ground clearance:235 mm
Fuel capacity: 16 litres
Seat height: 830 mm
Kerb mass: 285 kg